Pages

Friday 1 June 2018

fia fia

AWhat is a Fia Fia?
WALT: use a range of sentence types in our writing.
WALT: edit our work, checking that all our sentences make sense and that we have full stops and capital letters in the correct places.

Your task: You are going to write to explain what a Fia Fia is.

  • What does the word ‘Fia Fia’ mean, and where does the word come from?
  • What happens at a Fia Fia?
  • Why do we have a Fia Fia?
  • What does a Fia Fia mean to you?

Labels: 2018, Writing, Room 10, Ako 3, Fia Fia
do do-do-do-do
MissSEE TASKS ON THE NEXT PAGE:




I like the tonga Because i'm tonga I like my group I was in the driving donkey and it was so so so cool and  my Favourite group it was Samoan Because it was the Last group my group was the 2 group kapa Haka group after that was my 2  Favourite group was the tonga group Because my Friend was in it siosiua

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Jerry would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video