Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2018

Jerry Recount Week 2, Term 4


In the Holiday we when for the Best Swim in my life and the Was like swimming with the dolphin Then after that we went to rainbows. End And we, Went undrinkable. Then we saw uncle ever and loosing and we said hi and give me money for my birthday and Because it me my Brother And my. Little sister. This and my mum was for my birthday And. I Turning 10 We went on the roller coaster. But. e went for sure because it's only for little people at the end of. he day we got have some cake and And they sing Happy Birthday then we went to sleep. Then we. Woke up and we had Pancake For breakfast and Then I was back to normal I was doing chores It was so. Cool when is my birthday cuz I didn't do Anything the end…….

1 comment:

  1. hi jerry it is me your friend osa that looks fun just got to fix some words but keep trying

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Jerry would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video