Pages

Friday 8 July 2016

Term 2 reflection


What do I know? What did I do this term?
This term I have doing my takeaways. I did  my work and we did some painting and some maths.
What do I feel about this?
What did I like?
I like  my teacher because she giving as class jojo jojo points.  
How would I judge this?
What did I find hard about this?
i have to find my work on my iPad.
What are the positive things about this?
What are the good points about it?
Doing basketball and learning dribbling with the ball.
What other ideas can you think of?
What other things would you like to do?
I like doing Study Ladder  and sports.
What have I learnt?  What will I do next?
I would like to learn some more times tables.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Jerry would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video