Pages

Monday 2 July 2018

Skydiving

 
~ Skydiving ~
Imaginative Recount Writing


Walt: write an effective and engaging recount.
Walt: include a variety of sentence types in our writing.
Walt: elaborate on our ideas using interesting and relevant details.
Step 1: Watch the video of a skydive. Step 2:

Talk to your neighbour about what it would be like to go skydiving. Add your ideas to the padlet.
Step 3: Plan for your writing


Title
Imaginative Recount Writing
Introduction
WWWWWH
Me and tipi.    I when it a plane i was Terrified. In a Alaska. Of the plane

3-4 Experiences
Experience:
1.
2.
3.
4.
Descriptive language/ elaborate:
Conclusion: How are you going to finish your recount?



Step 4: Start writing.
→     

Once upon a time I was terrified I was jumping off the flight I didn't know what I was doing then that's when I went jump off the plane I felt like ice cream stepping on my face then there was a felt like I was having a cold cold cold shower and school then there when I was terrified didn't know what to do then I'll put my parachutes then I felt like something was forcing me back I would like a dog pulling me and it was cool so as Icy cold shower
Checklist:
  • I have watched the video of the sky dive.
  • I have planned my writing.
  • I have used punctuation (full stops, capital letters, etc.).
  • I have added detail to my writing by adding descriptive vocab (adjectives, adverbs).
  • I have used at least 3 of my senses in my writing (hear, see, taste, smell, touch).
  • I have included my own emotions.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Jerry would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video