Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

ideas for the next year's 7/8 camp

 1.If you were to give ideas for the next year 7/8 camp what would you suggest? I would suggest to go camp because I like going camping but sometimes my family don’t take me to some camps because  I always leave some stuff before I leave the camp.



If you were to give ideas for the next year's 7/8 camp what would you suggest? More time on the games


What would you keep? netball


What would you stop? Soccer


What would you add? Tag


Why do we have such events? So year 8 can experience things and more. And because this is their last year at primary.


Talk about whare tapa whā and key competencies. It means spending time with your family that lives far away from you. And the people that’s your not close with


Quick finishers could make up a programme for 2021 events using bikes






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Jerry would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video